GIRLSCHOOL • Running Wild LP
-
*PolyGram Records 1985*
Alright, I think this one is a bit of a rarity... certainly I'd never seen
or even heard of it when I stumbled across it at Hamilton...
The Final Piece
-
As all of you readers out there know that The Upright Citizens are one of
my favorite punk bands EVER and the best from Germany. I posted forever ago
a par...
Tungsteno - Realidad o Ebriedad
-
Genero: Thrash Metal
Pais: Argentina
Año: 2008
Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?knra7qk4bnbgbxo
- Regimen de Violencia
- Vino y Velocidad
- La San...
Rapidshare sucks donkey cock
-
Sorry for the inconvenience , but any dead links you come across on the
site will be updated over the next few days. It seems Rapidshare closed the
account...
SATAN (UK) - ONLY SKULLS REMAIN - BOOTLEG - 1983
-
Muito pouco a se falar e muito, mas muito a se escutar. Desnecesário
comentar sobre a importância do Satan para a cena metálica em todos os
tempos. Desnec...
Purity Control
-
So this Is PurityControl and they hail from Canada, specifically Toronto.
This is their second tape release and it Kicks a lot of Ass. Its a blend of
Hard...
No comments:
Post a Comment